Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
That's awsome!! I saw the subject line and was going to reply to hurry up and throw it outside for Halloween but that's even better yet!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What........No tutorial on how you made it??? Thats downright cruel:p
What........No tutorial on how you made it??? Thats downright cruel:p
Thanks everyone. Bob she started with a clay sculpt. It took me a while . I first sculpted her then was not happy with it. I then ripped her face off and head. I then let her sit there for a good while before attempting to sculpt her again. Then when I picked her back up again I completed her sculpt in 2 days! From there I made a silicone mold. Then I casted her in silicone and back filled her with polyfoam.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Gruesome, shocking, ultra professional - amazing job!

Are you going to leave her in the fridge for your party guests to find? Or where are you going to feature her? She's a show stopper.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gruesome, shocking, ultra professional - amazing job!

Are you going to leave her in the fridge for your party guests to find? Or where are you going to feature her? She's a show stopper.
THANKS! No we are not having our annual Halloween Party this year. My Grandmother died a few months ago and we felt we just couldn't have one. Next year we will pick it back up. I am a Halloween Mask/ Prop maker so Mrs Voorhees is in my line up!:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
THANKS! No we are not having our annual Halloween Party this year. My Grandmother died a few months ago and we felt we just couldn't have one. Next year we will pick it back up. I am a Halloween Mask/ Prop maker so Mrs Voorhees is in my line up!:D
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I could see that your prop was beyond the average haunter's. What a GREAT way to make a 'living'. ;)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I could see that your prop was beyond the average haunter's. What a GREAT way to make a 'living'. ;)
Thanks very much! Yes I do love my work lol! It can at times be frustrating when you cant get what you want out of the clay! But that is when its time to walk away for a few days and look at it with fresh eyes!:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts