Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Spooky Express
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
Someone may have already posted this, but I just joined Halloween Forum today to notify you about some of the upcoming Tekky Toys props for this year. It is unknown where they will be available yet, but on their website I found the names and some descriptions of 6 new props:

-Jumping Zombie (Maybe like the Jumping Spider)
-The Howler (Possibly a werewolf)
-Damien (Obviously male Demonica)
-Pointing Harvester: This Pointing Harvester comes to life, Pointing the way to your doom... (Probably a Harvester that moves like Grave Digger)
-Convulsing Zombie: Convulsing Zombie... Will he break free and attack? Come back to find out!! (Maybe a life size Thrashing Zombie)
-Lurching Reaper: Beware! This reaper lurches forward to greet all your unsuspecting guests! (Clearly corresponds with Lurching Vampire)

I couldn't find any pictures of these props yet, but if anyone else gets some please let me know.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Jumping Zombie? If it's like the jumping spider, I WANT IT!!!!

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Dunno if this has been stated yet, but Tekky has announced a " Lurching Reaper" prop.

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Welcome aboard BTW and thanks for the list. I have a few of Tekky's props and like them alot. Aways on the look out for what they will be making. Wonder how long it will be before they post the videos of the props on their site.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I have a tough time restraining myself from buying all tekky props. I have almost all of them. Because of that, now I'm picky about which ones I buy. The howler and convulsing zombie may be unique enough to make the cut. But tekky has only one prop that is above all other consumer props and is the measuring stick for even themselves. Rosemary, period. Top that, and you're sayin something.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Maybe the howler is a werewolf with the lurching function. That would be cool

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
What did they look like? Do you have pictures?

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
They've just added a "Grave Mourner" to their site

·
Spooky Express
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I saw some images of these in SKS Novelty catalog at the Houston Halloween show. Damien looks awesome
Nice. I've always wanted to go to that show, but I live too far away. Were the pictures you saw only of Damien, or were there also some of other Tekky Toys 2012 props? I've seen what Damien looks like, but if you have any pictures of the other props that you could show us that would be great!

·
Registered
826 Posts
I really enjoyed the pointing motion of the Tekky figure last year. Too many props to choose from already this year!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nice. I've always wanted to go to that show, but I live too far away. Were the pictures you saw only of Damien, or were there also some of other Tekky Toys 2012 props? I've seen what Damien looks like, but if you have any pictures of the other props that you could show us that would be great!
I will dig up the catalog and post some pics

·
Spooky Express
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tekky Toys has finally posted pictures of their new props on their website! Here are some pictures of the ones Spirit hasn't shown us yet; the descriptions are on the website:

Pointing Harvester

Pop up Zombie

Giant Jumping Spider

Bonkers

Solar Gutter Ghost

Convulsing Zombie

Lurching Reaper

I really like the Giant Jumping Spider, but the Convulsing Zombie is not quite what I expected. He's still cool though.

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts
I saw they are selling the lurching reaper at Halloweencity.com

·
Registered
826 Posts
Can't wait to see video! The Giant Spider looks good, and the Pop-Up Zombie behind the Tombstone would be a great scare. :) Look forward to seeing the prices.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts