Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard today that a number of Sears and Kmart stores around the country that weren't performing well enough will be closing down before xmas. Sad to see as I remember Sears was the store for many families back when I was a kid and I always hate to see this happen to employees especially at the holidays. Anyway if you have a store on the list you might find some decent markdowns on halloween items. Saw this list over at SeekingAlpha's website.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This is too bad!!

Went to Sears this week - but didn't see anything Halloween - just Christmas.

But, I've heard via my "insider" sources that Sears is looking to revamp itself in the real estate business.

They closed some of their most profitable stores to rent or sell the space because they make more money from that than they do in a year's worth of retail. Go figure.

It's an old company - I hope they pull through.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sears pissed me off along time ago and I havent bought anything from them in over 40 years.They lost thousands of dollars in sale because of it.I for one wont miss them.
Bosch did the same,ditto for them.long story.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Our KMART is closing and it is funny how a company can go Bankrupt and then turn around shortly after and buy Sears. LOOK AT KARMA GO!!!!!! Sad to say but our Kmart is busier now than it ever has been with the discounts but they didn't have anything for Halloween because of the closing.

·
Registered
650 Posts
LOL,there are lots of Stores left.
Wally World,Ace,HD,Lowes for example.
I was a Service Tech when a Bosch cordless impact was offered by one of the Major tool trucks,so I bought it and 3 months later the Battery craps out and Bosch wouldnt stand behind it.
When we moved into our retirement home it had a Bosch SS dishwasher,It got ripped out first thing.I will NEVER buy another product from them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts