Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well took some more pictures and videos tonight very quickly , will try and get some inside tomorow and upload them during the weekend .....and this year will try not to forget to get a family pic of the 3 of us in costumes ;)

so here is the haunted manor of Roxton Falls 2008
Witch1971/Halloween 2008 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
823 Posts
what can i say more ? ! as usual you are doing a fantastic job you and your Husband are making Halloween for the people of Roxton Falls (and us here too ) a night to remember and a date to look for next year .Can't wait to see the whole family in costume !

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow, you've outdone yourself again! What a great display - I'll bet the whole town comes out to enjoy your hard work. Hope you have a great Halloween!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Once again a wonderful display!
Love the smile on your daughter's face as she's holding the lid of the covered platter lol
That's one nasty looking prop underneath!
Did you end up buying the platter or making it?

MsM

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Once again a wonderful display!
Love the smile on your daughter's face as she's holding the lid of the covered platter lol
That's one nasty looking prop underneath!
Did you end up buying the platter or making it?

MsM
hi MsM , i bought an animated head eating a rat , the rat would try to escape the mouth and squeel , a simple and a silly cheap prop but everyone loved it , 1 was offering the kids ratatouille or candy lol , i ended up making the dish i bought a large stainless bol , a dollar store silver plate and a dollar store stainless handle .

the story of the manor this year was that the wedding never happened because a killer cutting heads was spending the night at the manor at the same time of the wedding , so the master of ceremony that was outside making people come in had it's head cut off as a costume, then the bride had her head cut off then a head on a platter at the bridal buffet , then the guillotine near the candy , one kid said thats not real it's cardbord so i was knoching the black and he gave me a look , then i opened up where you put the had and let it drop lol his face turned green lol too funny .....

it was a great night we had people lined up till 10:15 pm , then saturday we had visitors from 4 till 9pm , everyone kept telling us friday they saw us on the news chanel LCN and morning show on TVA and news and we never new and saw it ourselves , we also had a small article in the newspaper we didnt know about wich was cool.... :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts