Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here some of the pics from our Robert Manor night in fact it ended up as a mistake that Lyn touch something on the hd camera and they turned out looking creepy for some of them .

Me not completely dress up still in jeans trying to make sure everything is ok

the newlywed couple relaxing on the porch

some more pics in my forum photo album tomorow will ad more and when i will figure out how to download the video we did i will post it

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Have not checked your album yet, but the pics you posted are absolutely nothing but fun and yes, creepy looking. Loved seeing you "checking" on everyone.....when I check the album I hope their will be one with you fully dressed. Last pci is creepy looking.....
those are props, right? See.....they are creeping me out. I think they are props..but not sure . LOL !

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have not checked your album yet, but the pics you posted are absolutely nothing but fun and yes, creepy looking. Loved seeing you "checking" on everyone.....when I check the album I hope their will be one with you fully dressed. Last pci is creepy looking.....
those are props, right? See.....they are creeping me out. I think they are props..but not sure . LOL !
Cylon yes for two of them i am in the middle and even if i was static at that moment i was walking all the time

thanks everybody i had fun and like i said once i figure out how to download from that hd camera on my comp i will load a video of it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts