Halloween Forum banner

Some of my larger animated props from unit 70 and Nevermore Productions.

6K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Malicious 
#1 ·
Here is a couple of pics of some of my large animated props. I do have some electronic and static props as well, which I'll upload in a few.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
FUN stuff!!

I loved the lifesaver and other water props you came up with for setting the scene on the shark one and the audio and lighting really helped create tension. Man that shark head was a beautiful piece. All I could think of was seeing Jaws years ago at the theater.

All your themes and props looked great and nicely lit. Impressed with how Sector 767 moved. His towering height really made him scary given he was restricted to more movement but it sells it. And I totally agree with Haunted Hostess about the Krampus video. They nailed it with the movement and screams of the kid.

Thanks much for sharing the videos. Have never seen any of these props. When people say "go big or go home" I see you take both to heart and bring big home!

#15 ·
You are my hero too! Where did you get all this stuff and it must have cost a fortune. How large is your haunt space to handle all these really large props? Are they weather proof and if not, what do you do when it rains? How do you store everything? Do you own a warehouse? Great job!!!