Halloween Forum banner

So - this is what I did last year, mostly

778 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  LouNroxLuv 
#1 ·
A visitor decided to YouTube part of my yard. Too bad the sound isn't captured - large speakers playing haunting music and the lights activate in accordance with the sounds.

The vid omits the graveyard section and some props that hide in the bushes and move and do stuff when people come by.
There's also a skelly drive in with a couple skelly's in lounge chairs watching a screen that is playing a movie made up of all skeleton characters. It's pretty coool.

The BBQ (Seahawks!) is home-made, as are a number of things.

This year I think I will add a shaker guy getting run over by an old lawnmower being pushed by a skelly.

Should this in props instead of general forum?

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZwK6AbKdNU

#3 ·
If my haunt was like that I'd need big speakers and I'd be having a dance party every night.

OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ

#6 ·
Thanks I made it about 5 or 6 years ago. Wiper motor with speed control turning a length of metallic conduit, a small plastic skelly with spray foam and brushed with red mahagony wood stain, and fake fire from Halloween store (I forget the brand)

The skelly cranking it moves with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.