Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or perhaps its just a bad year, but it seems that usually by around this time there is more info available on Gemmys new product line and what stores will be carrying certain items. Gemmy has absolutely nothing on thier website like they used to. Anyone got any pics or info on thier new offerings?

·
Read Only
342 Posts
I’ve also noticed the lack of information regarding new items from Gemmy. By this time last year we were already familiar with the beheaded bride, and the quivering doorman. Gemmy has gotten very secretive for some reason. The licensed piece for this year is Michael though, so I guess we have something to look forward to.

I'm hoping Gemmy will have some sort of surprise at Michael's this year.

:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've noticed this awhile back. I'm not certain why, if you hit up the distributor page they mention a lack of catalog...
"We do not have a catalog available, but please visit our website for cool new Gemmy products."
Their site has absolutely nothing on it product wise, my best guess is they're revamping it.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Someone posted on here last year that the company was going out of business. Don't know if this was ever confirmed but it could explain things.

·
Registered
393 Posts
No they are not out of business, I find a thread about this on these forums. They are still active. I spoke with Gemmy, they told me to check the website closer to fall to see new products/what stores to find products in. So perhaps in the next 2 to 3 months there will be something. If not, I know michaels often stocks the full inventory by early October...some stores are even earlier but often they are fully stocked by the first week of October. They had their stuff out in July/August but it wasn't the full Halloween inventory, the michaels here had full gemmy inventory early October.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts