Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started yesterday with a few things got the fence, gates and a few props out. I took a few pics of the progress, about 10 more days until I'm done.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
That looks like the same padlock and chain that came with the rotted toe-pincher coffin that I bought at $PIRIT a couple of years ago.
Great set-up! I like the witche's coven.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Luv it..... Halloween my favorite... been going through my stuff for weeks my neighborhood so stuffy they would mess on themselves if it out for more than a couple of weeks .....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looking good. I wish I could get my stuff out this early. Some of my neighbors would end up call the code enforcement on us. lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got more done yesterday, I put up the "Boneyard BBQ" with a upgraded motor, I kept burning up rotisserie motors so I switched to the trusty wiper motor. Also got my LED Spots out.

The witch in the middle talks with help from "dougie guts" she looks awesome when she spews her chant. More will be put up Today, I won't put out any pneumatics until Oct. 1st.

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Good for you. Its about time we start combating the people that put up there Christmas decorations in November. I am still building but hope to be setting stuff up by 10/01.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hahaha...that's awesome! I was going to make a comment in reference to early X-Mas people, but Big Nick beat me to it! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts