Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Nope, haven't had a chance. But I've been mighty disappointed with most of the remakes lately, so unless I hear some raves from my friends here...I'll wait for the DVD.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I saw it opening day. For a remake it really isent that bad. I was personally a little bored but that happens with most horror flicks these days. There is alot of stuff you could guess and be right. You know who's going to die before the first half hour of the movie is even started. Over all, the guy that played Jason was good. He made it more than just a crazy killer. He was a person like the rest of us. Jarded Padalekic and Danielle Panabker were decnt. If you scare easy go see this, if you don't it's not worth it. I woulden't go see it again in theaters but that's just me.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Oh I just want to say it's NUTHING like the halloween re-make. This film actually deserves to be played in theaters. The story isen't killed and they don't make it look like a big joke. :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Had the opportunity, was invited to go, but I'm just not into slasher films anymore, haven't been for many years, and besides why would I need Jason Voorhees to spice up my life when I have you and all you're creative intentions Rookie:);)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts