Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has been declared on Scottish Scarer!
Be sure to visit his profile page in the next few days and see if he survives :)
And of course feel free to join the winning team (mine) in throwing snowballs at him.

Meep, meep!

MsM

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
*First Wave Launched*
*Direct Hit*
*Minus 10 Health*​

Join The Cold Side
Join Ruggerz
And be Supreme
Heroes

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cannot chose ..your both my friends so..it comes down to this, I have to hit you both with a snowball ...POW POW...ok thats done, now i can get back to my snowman......sheese darn kids,now I lost my carrot ..LOL
I know what happened to your carrot :)

You know there can be no middle ground in times of war. If you aren't with us, you are against us!
The next snowball is for you bud!

Meeps

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
C,mon guys a little help here. SIDES MUST BE CHOSEN!! the usually sit on the fence neutral dutch have declared war and she has enlisted help. SS NEEDS YOU (sorry no photo with big pointing finger, but you can imagine it) or more than likely meeple will doctor that as well, being that she is totally unoriginal

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C,mon guys a little help here. SIDES MUST BE CHOSEN!! the usually sit on the fence neutral dutch have declared war and she has enlisted help. SS NEEDS YOU (sorry no photo with big pointing finger, but you can imagine it) or more than likely meeple will doctor that as well, being that she is totally unoriginal
Have you resorted to BEGGING for help??!!
Geesh, I thought you had more snowballs than that :)
And I didn't enlist anyone.
People signed on voluntarily once they heard.
They all wanted to bash your face with a snowball.
Can't imagine why lol

Meep meep!

MsM

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Although I like you both and my town's Dutch heritage pulls me towards MM, I'll take to the side of my fellow soccer, err football supporter SS. Coming to your aide SS!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Although I like you both and my town's Dutch heritage pulls me towards MM, I'll take to the side of my fellow soccer, err football supporter SS. Coming to your aide SS!
MsMeeple raises eyebrow and says:

You DO realize that I have dutch contacts in that town of yours, don't you? Dutch contacts that regularly visit holland and can...errr cough...accidently....bring back european critters with them.
Choose wisely :)

MsM

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mrs Myers never had i attacked you, the meeple has brain washed you
No, but you were ready to attack her!
Had a stockpile of snowballs with HER name on them.
MM = MrsMeyers
EVERYONE knows that except for skirt wearing foreigners :)
She was smart to cut off your snowballs before you could use them.

MsM
*see how I have an 's' between my 'm''s?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
child you know we are both drunken bums, don't let the lure of dutch hookers affect you. besides I'll tell Carol
Child, you KNOW who's side Carol would pick. Do the right thing or I'll call her and have her steal your place behind the computer again! lol

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
I do not give in to Dutch threats, only Dutch Treats, Double Dutch jump rope or maybe free Dutchboy Paint......I laugh in the face of the dutch threat.....

Plus I know that your trying to stay off the naughty list!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do not give in to Dutch threats, only Dutch Treats, Double Dutch jump rope or maybe free Dutchboy Paint......I laugh in the face of the dutch threat.....

Plus I know that your trying to stay off the naughty list!
Dang, people on this forum know me too well :(

So, double dutch chocolate treat? Would that buy your support?

MsM

1 - 20 of 28 Posts