Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to report that we received almost 4 inches of snow last night in MN; a haunters nightmare! I just hope other MN haunters have yet to set up or have limited amount of props outside! I am just glad we are going small this year (no time with birth of first daughter) and I only have a couple of small stuctures out thus far. Still hoping for indian summer here in MN. Good luck all.

Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
163 Posts
4 inches!!?? Wow! :(

I thought it was bad when I woke up to see just a little bit of snow on the ground this morning (which hasn't melted yet). It's supposed to warm up this weekend and I'm hoping it does. I think I've given up on putting any Halloween stuff outside this year. The weather is just too crappy.

Congrats on your new baby!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Our front yard looks like a scene from Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm going to have to shovel out my inflatables for Christ's sake!

I have the opposite view. Everything we have is weatherproof (except for a few characters we put out on the 31st. So I'm thrilled that we got set up weeks ago when we had good weather.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Based on weather.com it looks like it is suppose to slowly incline back up to the 50's over the next week. Earlier this week.......... MORE SNOW! I really don't know how much I trust weather.com. I think after 3 days it just starts grabbing data from previous years averages.

I was listening to RFR the other day and they where highlighting the latest haunted attraction here. Frightmares at buck hill. Brand new this year. Being that it is a skii hill, they have halloween in the way of skiing. Extremly ironic if the skii season starts early this year.

·
Registered
823 Posts
omg when i read the word snowwwwwwww in this forum it scare me a bit living in ontario i was lucky enought all those years to not have snow in october but i am still afraid for this year .

hope it will go well for all of you out there for the oct31

Frenchy

·
The Great Crazy
42,979 Posts
We got snow here and its been in the 20s. The show must go on!! I put all my Halloween props out in this weather and I think I got frost bite lol.. They say its going to get warmer here, hope for you guy's to!

·
Registered
212 Posts
i am getting p!ssed off... we're supposed to get rain/snow mix here by friday. I hate it, seems like we have a 50/50 shot at a dry halloween vs. a very wet and cold one, which of course means hardly any TOTers. I wait all year and get a snowed out halloween, not a happy camper!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Some of our props look awesome in the snow. Not used to seeing the pirate groundbreaker covered in the white fluffy stuff.

We'll take some pictures with the grown-up camera when the wife gets home.

AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T STAY!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts