Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the quote online and got the idea to make a display for the apple. I found the cloche at goodwill along with the crystal candle stand. The apple is a Dollar Tree apple. As for the label, I modified the one I found online, and added the border.

DSCN0357.jpg DSCN0359.jpg

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Nice! I just picked up a couple apples at the Dollar Tree - 1 red - 1 green. Was going to paint it like in Snow White animated movie, but am thinking about using black light reactive or glow in the dark paint so it doesn't show always....

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to see it after you are finished. Sounds like a great idea with the glow paint.

Nice! I just picked up a couple apples at the Dollar Tree - 1 red - 1 green. Was going to paint it like in Snow White animated movie, but am thinking about using black light reactive or glow in the dark paint so it doesn't show always....

F

·
0 Posts
LOVE it! Perfect prop. Cloche find at Goodwill is major steal, those babies are too much new.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you, and thanks for the cobweb idea. I hadn't even thought of that, but it would make sense in a dusty run down witches scene.

Fine work there Goddess! Looks perfect! Ok, it needs some cobwebs, but otherwise perfect. Lol! :D

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The red rose would be lovely. Please do it, and post photos. Do you watch the new Beauty and the Beast on the CW? I have only seen a few, but, I have liked what I've seen!
lovely! being a beauty and the beast lover i'd do a red rose!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts