Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to building a sneezing prop. Anyone have any good idea how to set something like this up. I want it to feel a little wet not soak people.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Love the idea, trying to think of how to get the timing, sound effects right, it's all possible, but above my current skill level (in other words, I'm no help at all)

·
Registered
166 Posts
You could use a car window washer kit, (example link) that's what I used in my virtual haunted ride for the water section.
I replaced the nozzle with a garden irrigation one (to reduce width of spray) and put a tap inline to reduce water output.

The biggest problem with this method is the priming time, it takes a moment from when you activate the pump for water to flow. I activate the pump just before water required, took me ages to get the timing just right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did a little bit more research I think I am going to end up using a small water line tied in to a larger airline. Creating a venturi effect.... The trial and error on this should be fun haha

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Did a little bit more research I think I am going to end up using a small water line tied in to a larger airline. Creating a venturi effect.... The trial and error on this should be fun haha
Yes it is easy go do. Just put a pipette into the larger hose and feed the smaller into a liquid reservoir. Don't forget the check valve.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have an old unused Swiffer what sprays cleaning fluid when yo upush a button in the handle. I keep meaning to try this as a water sprayer but haven't had the time. I think this could work for something like this. Controlled by Arduino maybe?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts