Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
Your decor is AMAZING!!!! Looks very realistic. What lighting are you using - is it just red bulbs? You should enter your pictures in a contest!

·
Registered
369 Posts
HOLY CREEPY! I love the head hanging with the hook in the mouth. AH! Tonight's your party - hope it's great and can't wait to see more pics!

:)
Leigh Clements
The Mystery Maiden
Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The lighting I use in the basement is a couple of red bulbs and the strings of orange and purple Halloween lights on the ceiling. Oh and candles.
I did not want to use a flash for the pictures so I put the camara on a tripod and timed the shutter and put it on f1000 so the shutter would stay open for a couple of seconds.I did not know if the pitcures would turn out,but I was happy with the results.And thanks for the positive comments.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Good luck tonight!

The decorating looks amazing! I myself would have my heart skip a beat
if I went in there..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The party went off without a hitch!!!!!!!!! Everyone loved the decor and we partied till 4:00 am. We only ended up having about 20 people come cause we had some last minute cancellations but the fun ones came. We have had a really busy time since the party but he good news is most of the decor will stay up for two more weeks cause my son's b-day party is Nov. 1 and he is going with a Halloween theme. Thanks for all the suggestions and wonderful comments. I'll be posting pics in the next day or so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts