Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice job - If you don't have a flood light, use a strand of mini lights. If they twinkle, it gives an extra effect.

·
sasquatch
3,074 Posts
That looks awesome. Is there a way I can make this set up with a faux campfire underneath? I have a dream of making a campfire with greatstuff and a light string. I think it would look great to have that under the smoking caldron. The only problem I see to that is having the caldron suspended I have to engeneer a way to rise up the fog machine to be even with the caldron. How can I do this without having the fog machine and anything holding it up or anythind directing fog from being seen? Any ideas?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks awesome. Is there a way I can make this set up with a faux campfire underneath? I have a dream of making a campfire with greatstuff and a light string. I think it would look great to have that under the smoking caldron. The only problem I see to that is having the caldron suspended I have to engeneer a way to rise up the fog machine to be even with the caldron. How can I do this without having the fog machine and anything holding it up or anythind directing fog from being seen? Any ideas?
You're idea is great! I think the only way to get the fog from the fog machine to the cauldron is to use PVC pipe. If you use your idea at night, just paint the PVC pipe black. That should really help hide the pipe from most people noticing it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
26 Participants
Eigengrau
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing