Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife sent me this (she knows me well) - a thing on Bored Panda showing some different ideas of incorporating a smart device into your costume.

The gifs at the top are pretty awesome (although as someone said in the comments, maybe you don't want these things stuck to your face for that kind of timeframe). Some different stuff in the video too, although it starts to feel like a bit of a sales pitch.

Kinda gets the mind rolling with different applications though. It'd be an easy way to add some life to a severed-head, for example.

http://www.boredpanda.com/smartphone-halloween-costumes-mark-rober-digital-dudz/

·
Registered
668 Posts
I saw these last year in party city and spirit.

Edit. They didnt have the mask versions though, just shirts.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I really like the idea, though I would be concerned about the length of time I would have to wear it.

Its something to think about or sure.....thanks for posting.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I bought one of the shirts on clearance for 5 bucks from spirit just a few months ago. I didnt know about the masks though! Those are awesome!

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
I used their app on my ipad to create a monster in a box . Used the creepy clown eyes in a dog crate with a growling monster sound effect , kids were freaked out by it. I want to find that toy that jumps around randomly to create movement in the box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts