Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I live in a very small town, and up a big hill , trying to keep the kids coming, by using neat Halloween displays, last year was great, hopefully this year will be better!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I too am first house up a hill from a whole bunch of houses.
First year here we got 4 kids....wow... kinda disappointing as I saw a swarm of kids on my way home at 6:30pm down the street.
Now, not sure if it's the kids or parents that don't want to walk up hill? Come on it's not that steep.
I purchased a Pumpkin pail last year and had a flickering light in it on top of a ghost at end of driveway.
Plus I had a strobe light hanging in the upstairs window inside a white pillow case to simulate lightning.
Last year we got 40 kids. A big increase from 4.
This year I have a Perfect Storm lightning machine so whole house will be flashing with lightning.
As we are on the hill it will be very visible from most of the streets below us.... we shall see?
Plus I have my Zombie in a glowing green 45 gal plastic barrel that will be very visible.
And the Pumpkin with flicker light is now the head of a giant Pumpkin man standing at end of driveway.

Bottom line is Momof2 and I agree.... light it up!
see picture for simple pumpkin ghost from last year I made up in a hurry the day of 10/31.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mostly your haunt, but if you feel like the cemetery then that is fine as well.
lol, I am an amateur at this, so its not a perfect build, but at night it looked creepy, I also had 2 projectors with atmosfearfx playing the big scarecrow, had tea lights candles for eyes, and red lights in his chest for a beating heart, and my chicken wire ghost had purple rights inside her to make her look like her soul was coming out, and the devil had a red spotlight on him, I also had spooky noises playing.
IMG_20190829_190232_004.JPG
IMG_20190829_190125_503.JPG
IMG_20190829_185933_856.JPG
received_344738782929978.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Ifyoubuildittheywillcome
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing