Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sliders
By: SliderX

I pull up my pads, strap them on, and jump up and down a few times. After giving my body a few quick stretches I give my self a preparation talk.

Some would say we are the Green Berets of Halloween. Why? Because like the green berets we are efficient, elite, and deadly. That’s what makes us what we are. But we are not the green berets. To us we are something far more honorable. We are the Extraordinary Sliders!

We exit the Dome only to find hundreds of people waiting to be scared. Fully costumed and ready for whatever the night my hold, my slide vision spots my first group of teenage girls. Why because they wear the brightest clothes and scream the loudest screams. Standing about a good 40 yards away from these poor innocent girls the three of us scatter in different directions all with our victims in site. I run full bore, nothing can stop me, about 30 feet away before they can turn to look at me I lunge into the air like a fighter jet taking flight, landing on my PRO-TEC knee pads I slide in their direction breaking their path. With sparks flying behind me the girls scatter and scream like they’ve been seen naked in the shower. Running and screaming wondering what I am, where I came from and how I did the unthinkable. After completing my slide lunging to my feet I hear the sweet sound of “DEAD GUYS ROCK!” from across the Courtyard. With a smile smirking across my face I realized that Magicslider a pupil and partner of mine has just had one amazing scare. Soon after he spots me through the fog and begins to walk toward me and greets me with a high five. “Off the good start?” I ask. “Oh yea man always!” he replies with excitement. Suddenly our group is joined by a small, yet skillful slider, Slideborg (He doesn’t say much) after feeling very much pumped up or should I say scare horney I make a suggestion “Well boys you guys think its time for a fence lining?” as I lead them toward one of my favorite props. A small portable fence about 3 feet tall and 7-8 feet wide with a sign of directions to the different mazes featured at the event. With a underneath clearing space of about 15 inches I decided to do my special slide I like to do every so often just to show the guests how good we really are. I stand about 30 yards away from this fence while my partners call together a small crowd or curious guests. When the Magicslider gives me the signal I run full speed toward the fence as if I were to go right through it, I start my slide about 5-8 feet in front of the fence at this time most of the viewers think I am trying to kill my self when right before I would hit the fence I lean back so that I am still on my knees with my shins parallel with my back with my head just about touching the ground behind me staying as low to the ground as humanly possible I go right under the fence as if I were water going under a bridge. Now let me tell you doing this stunt several times a night I get pretty confident but at the same time I get very scared the slightest slip on my slide my speed or my timing and I can seriously injure myself for this fence is made out 3 inch steel tubing. Fortunately the first night I was crazy enough to try such a stunt I was low enough not to touch the lowest bar. After completing my slide I hop to my feet and here everyone applauding and many voices saying “Do it again” so if Im in a good mood I do it 3 or 4 more times just for the heck of it. They call me SliderX. If you haven’t already guessed, Im Xtreme

·
Registered
540 Posts

SliderX -Thank You- for giving us
a chance to be there with you!
This board is devoted to
Halloween! Hoping you find
a home here! I felt like
I was right there watching
all this action! An awesome
story for Tuesday April 29!!
Your talent is so needed on
the forum! {{Welcome}}
THE BLACK WIDOW

Wishing for Halloween! My hunger grows
for that grand ''Day'' wrapped in Orange and
Black! OoOoOoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just then___ a man's hand touched her shoulder..
Gently lifting her right in the post above !!
OoOoOoOoOo
''What am -I- doing here??'' said Dawn

''I certainly don't do WINDOWS!!!''

L.O.L.. Got Ya, my Halloween friend!!
**Oranges Sparkles** to -YOU- ~*~*~*

Mademouselle ~~ Countess''Dawn''- Von ~~ Frankenstein~~

·
Registered
1,032 Posts

Cool story Ryan, bet you can't wait to do it all again at Shipwreck.

"The banshee shrieks with WICKED delight, on this, a cold and death filled night!"

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Sorry, Carol, hate to disappoint you, but this story was written by Ryan Mooney, who works under the name Slider X. As I'm sure you know, I've no problem taking bows for my own work, but not for that of a friend and fellow team member. So tell Ryan how much you like his story, not me.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Welcome Slider X. Great story. At my age my knees and back hurt just reading about it! LOL Hope you stick around and join use here on the forum. Like to hear more.

Reminder from your O.C.C.O.C.P. “Ready...Set.....PROP!!!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts