Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed this Friday that Fox was airing a repeat of Sleepy Hollow so figured it was intended to peek interest again in the show and that a new season was going to start soon. Sure enough noticed the season premier will be Friday, Jan. 6. Epguides.com is showing 12 episodes listed for the new season.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Will have to watch this, even though it won't be the same without Abbie. I read somewhere, maybe on this forum, that this season will take place in DC with all new characters.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,778 Posts
Well, I'm not sure how a show called Sleepy Hollow is still called Sleepy Hollow when it's set in DC. I guess we're just supposed to be happy that they kept Ichabod & Abbie's sister (I can't remember her name right now) as holdovers.

I'm also pretty sure they barely filmed any of it in DC.

Unless this season is fan-effing-tastic, I predict this is it for this show. I almost wish it had ended 2 seasons ago.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I liked the first episode - so glad Jenny is still on. I think the new characters have promise, especially the kid and the nerdy guy. I agree its a little strange that Sleepy Hollow is taking place in DC.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I stopped watching a few episodes into season 3. Just lost complete interest.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I liked the first episode - so glad Jenny is still on. I think the new characters have promise, especially the kid and the nerdy guy. I agree its a little strange that Sleepy Hollow is taking place in DC.
I saw the second episode and I like it so far. I hope they can turn it around with this story.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts