Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Super classy look Booswife! Stunning. I love seeing how you used the GR props especially. Fun to notice the HomeGoods items as well. The wedding scene turned out super. Never would have thought to add the paper wedding bells and such. Your witches areas--outstanding too. Quite an elegant garage you have, what a transformation. Just all really nicely done. Off to watch your video.

Had NO idea from your photos that this was all done in one garage. Floored. I thought it took part in different parts of your house. Amazing amount of detail to everything. This is a must-watch-video.

BTW how is the new house working out?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Very cool! My DD4 was watching the video with me and she kept saying "Mom, that's cool! Mom, I want that!"! LOL!
We got those same gargoyles this year, and I especially love your spiderweb floor candelabra! Awesome! You did a great job setting up!

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You So Much GOS. I'm happy with how it turned out. The house is good. Not great. We needed 4 bedrooms and got 3 but we are making it work and it's much more then others have so I am grateful. We will buy maybe next year ;)

Super classy look Booswife! Stunning. I love seeing how you used the GR props especially. Fun to notice the HomeGoods items as well. The wedding scene turned out super. Never would have thought to add the paper wedding bells and such. Your witches areas--outstanding too. Quite an elegant garage you have, what a transformation. Just all really nicely done. Off to watch your video.

Had NO idea from your photos that this was all done in one garage. Floored. I thought it took part in different parts of your house. Amazing amount of detail to everything. This is a must-watch-video.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spooktacular job!!! Your attention to detail is phenomenal. I, too, thought this was rooms inside your home.
*sigh* The Wedding scene is to die for!!!!!!!!

Well done on the video!
Thanks Punkineater, I've got pics of indoors posted in the indoor thread. It's all done also! I went a little crazy this year haha....

·
Registered
897 Posts

GOS said everything waaaay better than I could have; she said everything I was thinking while I was watching the video. By the way, I liked that the video didn't have music. The rustling of your feet on the floor with the wind blowing softly in the background was better and gave a kind of creepy vibe to the video. Like we walked into a place that was locked in time. I found my self almost holding my breath because of the silence of the video. That is the sign of a job well done.

I also loved the wedding bells and the cake. So much beautiful detail. One thing that really caught my eye too was the witch shoes sitting on the floor, a detail so simple yet makes an impact on the overall scene and feel of it. I love witches and all their witchy things. If I was a TOTer I wouldn't make it past your house. I would spend the evening going from one vignette to the other and soaking up all the detail.

Beautiful job. I know I will be back to look at it again more than once because I am sure I have missed so much the first time around. I am probably going to end up stealing a lot of your ideas. In fact I probably already have in my less talented way. I recognized so many things I have admired both on this forum and on Pinterest. Seeing people crafts/creations throughout the year is nice but when you see it all put together in such a creative "classy" way it is so cool.

Can't say enough about your displays. Love it.

Marie

1 - 20 of 33 Posts