Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, it's full-on build season. I didn't get to bed until 2:00am last night. ^;30 can really damn fast! Ah, the life of a haunter! :D

I'm pretty sure I haven't been to bed before 1am in a couple of weeks now. And it won't get any earlier from here on in. Until the party ends in the wee hours of Nov. 2, I expect to get little sleep this month.

Damn it's going to be a long month at work. :D

But I've got lots of coffee, so life's gonna be ok somehow.

How messed up is everybody else's sleeping pattern getting?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Haven't lost any sleep..

Mostly because I procrastinated on ordering all the things I need for this year's new props.. So I have nothing to work with! Let the panic shopping begin...

In the past week I bought 3 cowlacious audio boards, 3 24v transformers, 6 fans and a strobe. Today I have to order 10 relays, 10 LED floods and another fog machine. I have to dig out my prop-1 boards and pneumatic solenoids.. I don't even remember how many I have.. I hope I have enough tubing...

This weekend.. off the the supply houses for misc stuff.

So, I figure I'll start losing sleep this weekend.. :)

Tim

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think this is the first year I am not going crazy building props late into the night. I started in late Feb. this year and wrote a list with which prop was going to be built over each month and it finally worked (third year in a row I tried to do this but never kept up with it so would do my usual rush around like a madman routine!). Not that I can now sit on my hindquarters though, I still find things to do , fix, or tweak.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
that's dedication! I'm not worried about getting new props done in a frenzy. If I don't get finished it will give me something to work on until next year.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,877 Posts
I have it backwards...

I have insomnia, so I work on props when I can't sleep. :p

I'm sooooo tired, but at least I'm doing something useful!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts