Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm308/skullie_2008/2008 party/DSC02701.jpg

I am not sure if I am doing this right. I want to post the entire album in Photo bucket.

Any way. The party was great. The weather was the best we have had in months and I had 16 extra people show up. a total of 56. There was a lot I wanted to do but I fell short . I will do thing different next time.

I will get back to you all after a few days.

Hay guys, how do you post your entire album??

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I made the cake. But is was total different then what I had origanal set out to do. You know when you get ready for a party you have a plan. My plan was to wait until 1/2 hour before the party to walk the house and turn all my props on. My party was at 6:00. 5:20 was my start time. Do you know that my guests started to come at 4:30. when all was said and done I had not turned on half the props . I had no make up on. and I did not have time to make one item for dinner. I don't know how I did it. but I total lost controll of everything. My guestes did not even notice. thank god they did not know my game plan.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yes I made the cake. But is was total different then what I had origanal set out to do. You know when you get ready for a party you have a plan. My plan was to wait until 1/2 hour before the party to walk the house and turn all my props on. My party was at 6:00. 5:20 was my start time. Do you know that my guests started to come at 4:30. when all was said and done I had not turned on half the props . I had no make up on. and I did not have time to make one item for dinner. I don't know how I did it. but I total lost controll of everything. My guestes did not even notice. thank god they did not know my game plan.

Yikes! not sure what I would have done if my guest showed up early....:eek:

You handled it well....the cake still came out lovely!
:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts