Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I love it. I want to get into sculpting so bad but don't think I'd have the patience. What kind of clay are you using? water or oil?

I haven't seen a Pabst Blue Ribbon in some time:D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love it. I want to get into sculpting so bad but don't think I'd have the patience. What kind of clay are you using? water or oil?

I haven't seen a Pabst Blue Ribbon in some time:D
Patience is the key. To get to this point I am guessing around 12 hours. Also, the clay I am using isn't helping. It's Jolly King Plasteline. I think it's a wax based clay. I have a ton laying around from molding my human skulls. When I started to mold and sculpt the skull I was thinking of a Randotti medium skull thing. Man I love Randotti skulls. As far as getting into it, just do it. It's cheap and if you don't like it, mash it up and try it again.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update on sculpt

Sorry it’s been so long. My father had a heart transplant and sculpting was the last thing on my mind. But, he is doing well and I got back to my sculpt. The skull is shaping up nicely. The teeth are very difficult, not that I thought it would be a snap. But, I am guessing that I have no less than 20 hours to go before I am done. I can’t wait to mold this guy!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts