Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a legit lead on this mask? The numerous sites I've seen with it have a lot of copy/paste information, and some even show a different product in the multiple pictures on their page. The mask looks amazing...but I'm worried about getting scammed. I have tried to check whether or not some of these sellers have bad marks for scams and such, but I keep getting conflicting information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to one of the sites:

Registered
I saw that advertised on Facebook, so if it's on Facebook it's a scam. I thought that was a zagone studios mask but I can't immediately find one that covers the full back of the head like that photo. At least Zagone studios is legit though. I found the ad again and started to look at the comments to see if someone posted where you could actually get this without getting ripped off, but all the comments just seem to be from typical Facebook morons.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that advertised on Facebook, so if it's on Facebook it's a scam. I thought that was a zagone studios mask but I can't immediately find one that covers the full back of the head like that photo. At least Zagone studios is legit though. I found the ad again and started to look at the comments to see if someone posted where you could actually get this without getting ripped off, but all the comments just seem to be from typical Facebook morons.
Indeed. 1500+ people praising the thing, and maybe two people warning it is a scam. Saw a reply from someone that said they are ripping off some artist's work to use in their advertising, and that the mask that people order will not be the one shown. A check on Amazon, eBay, and Etsy shows multiple sellers using the same pictures and videos, and descriptions copied word for word. Too bad. Would have loved to own something like this.

His name is Roger Clyne
Zagone does sell one that is similar.

That site also set off my virus protection so yeah, it's a Scammy McScammerson site.

I don't have FB but if I did I don't think I'd ever buy anything off anything advertised there.

Registered
Does anybody have a legit lead on this mask? The numerous sites I've seen with it have a lot of copy/paste information, and some even show a different product in the multiple pictures on their page. The mask looks amazing...but I'm worried about getting scammed. I have tried to check whether or not some of these sellers have bad marks for scams and such, but I keep getting conflicting information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to one of the sites:

View attachment 747392
I wanted one too, lol. If you look at the bottom of the page to find the company name, it says Hymax Company Limited with an address in London. Apparently they make a business out of scamming and restarting under different names. Hymax Company Limited 2021 Reports & Reviews - ScamPulse.com
Personally, I wouldn't buy anything off of FB. It is predominantly scams.

Registered
Haha, I sell stuff on Facebook, so they aren't all scams....

But if it looks too good to be true it usually is.

Registered
Link below i believe is the original mask, its on Etsy. The online markets have been flooded with ripoffs of this specific one and they use his images + videos. However you can see in his reviews the customers posting pictures wearing it. This happens a lot with many high quality, expensive custom masks, they literally just take the images and shamelessly scam people.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Link below i believe is the original mask, its on Etsy. The online markets have been flooded with ripoffs of this specific one and they use his images + videos. However you can see in his reviews the customers posting pictures wearing it. This happens a lot with many high quality, expensive custom masks, they literally just take the images and shamelessly scam people.

Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts