Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Zombies!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This mask is being used on a cemetery sign and thus high off the ground. It has the electronic eyes. I unplugged the try me button and plugged in the on/off switch and set to the on setting. When the power is unplugged and then restored, the eyes will not turn back on without flipping the control box lever to off and then back to on. The control box is rather high and a great nuisance to deal with. Anyone have enough electrical wisdom or experience with this mask to explain how I can overcome this issue and just have the eyes come back automatically each time the power is restored?
Sunglasses Bone Jaw Skull Sculpture
Helmet Sports gear Cap Headgear Bag
Circuit component Passive circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic engineering Computer hardware

·
Registered
101 Posts
When you say "unplugged" do you mean from the battery box, or do you have an external power supply feeding it? I have a dozen of these I have used to put eyes in other props and they all work when the switch is on and then plugging the eyes in.

·
Premium Member
Zombies!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say "unplugged" do you mean from the battery box, or do you have an external power supply feeding it? I have a dozen of these I have used to put eyes in other props and they all work when the switch is on and then plugging the eyes in.
External power supply via dummy batteries and a wall plug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts