Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

mr. frost---I made all of these skulls. They're not full skulls, but rather molds of skulls at various angles.

The original intent was to create a skull arch and wall with them, but they can be used just about anywhere---like this garden.

I plan on offering them in sets---I have 7 different molds from 4 different skulls and right now I'm building up an inventory.

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
I've been putting ultra-cal and cement skulls in my flower beds for years. I love when someone stumbles upon them! I only have one mold though, I might be looking to buy some from you!
I love the rock garden look!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Haha! I LOVE seeing peoples reactions to my stuff... Your not strange! Awesome looking skull garden! You should video tape the look on their faces on a hidden camera :D!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just an update----I have just over 50 made now, plus I just finished up a new mold and am half finsihed with another mold from a different skull. That will make 8 different molds from 5 different skulls.

Once I have 100 completed, I'll probably start offering them in sets of 3 with buyer's choice of type.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Those look great! Are you planning on doing the arches still?

·
Registered
591 Posts
A sign beware of Dragon! or saleman beware!did you paint thoughs?if so what where the colors they reall look old.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do plan on making a skull arch with these, as well as a skull wall. I might even use them on the face of some tombstones.

They are painted with a mixture of acrylic paints---each skull was soaked for a couple minutes and the eye and nose sockets were brushed with a darker color.

We've had some wet weather here in the past few days and so far the skulls are holding up.

Each skull has a 2 layer plaster shell that is back filled with hard foam.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts