Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. What a great site you all have here. I have been "snooping" around for years and finally decided to join and come out of the shadows.

I gotta start with saying Halloween is by far my families favorite holiday. My wife and I spend hours setting things up just right and trying new scary ideas each year. 2 years ago the theme was Zombie Invasion, last year had been Killer Clown Fun-house, and this year is Haunted Graveyard. I have gotten some great ideas from this site in the years past and in the future hope to share some of my own.

We have 3 fur-babies. 2 pugs and a pomeranian who join us each year dressed as bumblebees, princesses, and a ballerina. They enjoy it and so do we.

Well that is all from this side of the house. I am an open book so welcome any and all questions, statements, etc. Thanks again for the warm welcome and ghoulish inventory of information.

-Sean

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Sean! Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you're an old pro at this.

I gotta say though - I don't mind the nasty gruesome haunts, even though they aren't really my thing BUT the mental image of a Pomeranian in a ballet costume may just keep me up at night. :confused:

BTW, if you want to show of your kids, you may want to check out this thread.
http://www.halloweenforum.com/off-topic-stuff/60527-pets-halloween-forum.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. and Thanks GobbyGruesome for the Pets of Halloween link. I just may end up posting them there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts