Halloween Forum banner
5K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  J-Man 
#1 ·
This is my pneumatic version of a Skelly Coffin Groundbreaker. It's a work in progress, static portion is complete, still have to do the controls and audio.
Top of the coffin is 42", the top of the skelly's head is at 3 feet. He's mounted to a 4-bar linkage that when triggered, he jumps out and up to 6 feet to the top of his head. He only comes forward enough to clear the coffin so you can literally be standing about a foot in front of the coffin and he ends up right in your face. I'll post a video when he's finished, can't wait to unleash this one.
Sculpture Statue Stone carving Art Memorial
Sculpture Carving Art Trunk Stele
Sculpture Grass Art Lawn ornament Statue

See less See more
#26 ·
You can download the zip files here:
http://www.boopack.com/software.html
Click the link: FourBarAll.zip
I have to warn you though, there's no instructions on how to use the program and it's not user friendly at all. I just play around with it until I get a setup that fits my application. I also used that program to design the linkage for the Scarecrow I did last year.

#27 ·
Hey thanks for compliments. This was totally my own design so there's no tutorial out there. There are so many elements of this prop where the dimensions are super critical, I mean down to a 16th of an inch. For me to write up detailed plans would require a serious chunk of my time and even then, if it's built to specs there's a pretty good chance that something will be off enough to cause problems. For those reasons it's doubtful that I'll do a tutorial.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.