Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i've been searching for the past 3 weeks for some cheap plastic skeletons, and im not having any luck. Can someone direct me in the direction i need?

I am looking for 7 - 8" skeletons, somewhat realistic looking and i need around 60 of them so cost is a factor. These are to be used in wedding invitations that need to go out in august. The problem is no one has their halloween stuff out yet in stores, i need the cheap dollar store variety. I've found a couple of models but $10/skeleton is too much to spend for their intended purpose.

So if anyone can suggest a website or store to try i would really appreciate it.

Im located in mississauga, ontario if that helps as well.

Thanks

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
The dollar stores near us have skeleton garland for $1. You could get some of that and cut the skeletons off the garland. You'd get about 7 skeletons each garland and they are about 6" tall. it looks like this:

Scary Skeleton Garland - Costumes
Ohh! I wish they had those in Canada! Anyone wanna send me some, lol? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info, i actually bought one of these up here to try them out. they are just a bit too short to fill the "coffins" i am sending them out in, but i'll end up having to use them if thats all i can find.

they sell them at Michaels craft stores here in canada. its the only store i have found so far to have their halloween stuff stocked this early

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still looking...i've called around to a couple of places but nothing. The one store said they have exactly what i am looking for but they are packed away right now and arent accessible.....hows that for customer service! i want to buy 60 skeletons, you have them but i cant buy them...lol. patients i guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts