Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This house in a relatively well-to-do residential neighborhood has had their skeletons sitting on their porch since last Halloween. They added Santa hats for the Holidays (see attached), and now they're still out there (sans hats) as we head into Springtime. I guess they don't have room to store them inside? That, or I gotta hand it to them for keeping the Halloween spirit alive all year.
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
499 Posts
I go by a house on the way to work that has either a hearse or enclosed carriage that has a skeleton horse, up year round center piece in the middle of a circular driveway.

Local Meijer has a Jeep that a skeleton rides shotgun in, dresses up the Skelley for the season. Halloween was a witch, Christmas Santa, Easter bunny ears, just noticed it at Halloween this year used to have a smaller skellies on the grill and rear tire.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This house in a relatively well-to-do residential neighborhood has had their skeletons sitting on their porch since last Halloween. They added Santa hats for the Holidays (see attached), and now they're still out there (sans hats) as we head into Springtime. I guess they don't have room to store them inside? That, or I gotta hand it to them for keeping the Halloween spirit alive all year.
View attachment 760567
I have skeletons in my flower garden, a grave jumper under my stairs – grandkids named it Bob.
In my den next to the bar I have two caskets stone pedestals with gargoyles on them and of course random zombies and that sort of thing strung here and there. All of this is up year round so don’t see the problem. 😃

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you belong to an uptight home owner's association or something else that doesn't allow you to keep the Halloween vibe alive all year?
Hahaha no not at all my neighbours actually liked my decorations last year telling me it was the best display in the block so that definitely motivated me for this upcoming Halloween, but I meant inside my house to be able to decorate a little more. I’m slowly getting my kids into it and my youngest is always giving me ideas about what to do and how to scare people lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts