Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an antidote to all the overly cute "elf on a shelf" stuff floating around, (gawd have you seen the guy who poses as a real life version? Is there no dignity left?) I decided that I would create "skeleton on the shelf". I am also a heavy Christmas decorator, and the idea occurred to me the other day to pull out one of my halloween skelly's , put a hat on it and move it around the yard for the next few weeks. So that's what I'm doing. I have a little half size skeleton that I bought a hat and costume for at the dollar store. Here he is hanging with Santa. Tomorrow he's going to ride the little dog on the right. I may even pull out a plastic butcher knife and have it sneak up on a reindeer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
A store restroom that I was stuck cleaning quite a few times over the years that I worked there would have had something come up out of the toilet and yank him into the murky depths of whatever level of Hell lay beneath, I swear:rolleyes:

The skeleton is much better than that ridiculous elf... and, yes, I saw the man-child posing as it the other day:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts