Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I was going to add some ripped clothes to it and make it lean against the podium, "holding" the goblet (a "golden" cup Walmart had last year).
Put him in a Hue Hefner silk pajama and robe, and make it a martini glass. Then have another next to him in a bikini and long blond wig. In the bikini top have very obvious "ballons" with 3-M written on them.

· Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Good concept, I never thought of that. I may have to re-think this idea a little.

It seems that whatever you do, you are going to offend someone?
You simply cannot go and worry about each and every possiblity of offending anyone. Heck some christian zelot won't like what ever you do because your "honoring the devil" in the first place celebrating Halloween. So with that reasoning you can just give it all up and not bother in the first place.

If someone is offended because of a personal disposition that is THEIR PROBLEM not yours. Heck a witch could be a dead grandmother, a bloody rat a charished child's dead pet, a warewolf a lost doggy, etc with that reasoning. You can't second guess every prop or scene in the name of an over used, distorted, and twistedly abused guise in anyone elses conceived idea of being politically incorrect, or incensitive (not directed at the prior suggestion but generally speaking).

There have been some great posts in that regard before, so what... does your prop crystal ball really work? ;) :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.