Halloween Forum banner

Skeleton Ideas

2711 Views 19 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Spartan005
I'm in need of some suggestions. I have a couple of ideas to do with a skeleton (a hard plastic Blucky for 3 dollars), but I want to see what I can do with it aside from some of the generic ideas (hang near a tombstone, escape the grave, ect.)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Playground

Hey guys,

Here's what I plan for this year with my skeletons....

When Wal-mart was closing out their Halloween stuff, I bought a bunch of their 3 foot skeletons.

I will have a very large graveyard this year, BUT, plan to go to a lot of garage sales to get "toys". I plan on making a playground in the graveyard!

They will be riding tricycles, sea-saws, skateboards, etc. Perhaps I may build a carnival ride of some type for them. Most of these can be made with motion if you use wiper motors.

What do you think?

· Registered
132 Posts
Along with the playgound, "Kiddies Coffins", coffins with full-sized cartoon characters for the lid(sort of like King Tut's )
A great concept until someone who is still bothered by losing a child happens by.
Is any parent ever un-bothered by such a thing?
I wouldn't do it myself.
Maybe make the swings swing by themself, leave the rest to everyone's imagination, "Maybe the wind made it move?"

When I was asking people for any old motorcycles to make a wrecked one impaled into my severely dented car, some offered me bikes, I said, No. Bikes referr to children, whereas motorcylces are adults. But everyone's sensibiltys are different.
Good concept, I never thought of that. I may have to re-think this idea a little.

It seems that whatever you do, you are going to offend someone?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.