Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,019 Posts
I have an entire medical skelly put together the same way that hand is. Mine is not real bone, but appears to be molded from real ones and is highly detailed, including rubber "cartilage" between the vertebrae and in the lower ribs. Got him at a flea market about 15 years ago. He was headless and peeking out of a box in the back of a truck with a bunch of other "junk". Offered the guy $20 to take it off his hands. lol A Lindberg skull fit it nearly perfectly. Where did you find a blasting thingy at? That's pretty damn awesome and would be great in a western themed haunt!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Going to make the arm move up and down? Make some small fizzle smoke and no explosion? The Antici..pation! hahaha!
(I know I would have a Blast with this thing.)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to a guys house from Craigslist to buy something from him and he had the dynamite blaster. I asked it how much and he said $15. They go for $3-$500 on eBay

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I did have some of those old-design wing nuts someplace,I could make the rest.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pic.....I have kept an old wooded handle, air pump just for this kind of prop and never took the time to see what the real thing looks like. Very nice find!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pic.....I have kept an old wooded handle, air pump just for this kind of prop and never took the time to see what the real thing looks like. Very nice find!
Who else besides me used to push the handle on their bicycle pump when they was a kid and make an explosion sound when it hit bottom?......LOL......Just remembered that....ZR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts