Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought last year from Sam’s Club and used for one season. Still in excellent shape and lights are fully functional.

Stands about 4’ tall, made of a solid resin, and has lights in his eyes as well as on his body.

Asking $60.

Pick up only in the Charlotte, NC area.

7CC95FB9-D5A8-4521-9178-E5846B273A5A.jpg

EF2816E4-C374-4581-B0D3-524DA4096FF5.jpg

View attachment 565817

D392DF8F-987B-4BE5-85FB-F63557A38297.jpg

·
Registered
508 Posts
Darn! I wanted to buy that guy sooo bad last year and wouldn't u know it he is not available this year. Hope he finds a good home!

·
Registered
872 Posts
I wonder why they gave him green teeth? I love the size of this piece though. Keep posting more things you want to get rid of. I might be tempted to make the drive for multiple items. 😄 I would love a witch this size. I keep hoping Design Toscano will make one.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder why they gave him green teeth? I love the size of this piece though. Keep posting more things you want to get rid of. I might be tempted to make the drive for multiple items. �� I would love a witch this size. I keep hoping Design Toscano will make one.

I never thought about that! Maybe to match the green in the bowl? As soon as I can clear a path in my garage to get to some more stuff, I’ll post more! And yeah, I’m surprised Designer Toscano hasn’t put out more of a variety of Halloween stuff (my wallet thanks them I suppose!)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Spirits Vineyard - did you ever post additional Halloween items for sale? I haven’t been on Halloween Forum since last Halloween & Christmas. It’s a whole new Forum now. I’m exploring.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Bobbiejo! Nope, haven’t posted anything new. I haven’t been on the forums much myself, but summertime is usually when I start to poke around to get my heart and mind going for the new season. And they just updated the site so that’s taking some getting used to!

This year my goal is to not spend, or at least not a lot, because I know Grandinroad will always tempt me with a few things because they always do. I always say that but this time I really mean it, ainly because I have no room for anything new. Literally! I still have all my cauldrons out from last year, never even put them away, as well as my Rae Dunn mugs, bowls and a few other things....because I had nowhere to put them in storage. Sooooooo, I think this year will be a purge year! I’m hoping to start pulling things out and sorting it so I can take pics in the next month or so. So keep an eye out!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I seriously wish I was close or I would make the drive to snatch him up! I have the pumpkin one and LOVE him! Try selling on FB Marketplace if this doesn’t work out

Hey Bobbiejo! Nope, haven’t posted anything new. I haven’t been on the forums much myself, but summertime is usually when I start to poke around to get my heart and mind going for the new season. And they just updated the site so that’s taking some getting used to!

This year my goal is to not spend, or at least not a lot, because I know Grandinroad will always tempt me with a few things because they always do. I always say that but this time I really mean it, ainly because I have no room for anything new. Literally! I still have all my cauldrons out from last year, never even put them away, as well as my Rae Dunn mugs, bowls and a few other things....because I had nowhere to put them in storage. Sooooooo, I think this year will be a purge year! I’m hoping to start pulling things out and sorting it so I can take pics in the next month or so. So keep an eye out!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I seriously wish I was close or I would make the drive to snatch him up! I have the pumpkin one and LOVE him! Try selling on FB Marketplace if this doesn’t work out
I haven’t tried FB Marketplace yet, but I may consider it. I was trying Nextdoor first.

He is great, don’t get me wrong. I just lack the space for him! 🥴

1 - 10 of 10 Posts