Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

The other day my wife and I were at Costco and I happened to see a skeleton dog for sale at Costco!

It looks like a bull dog and has red LED eyes.

"Why don't you post a picture?" I can hear you saying it right now. Well, I did take a picture but right after that we upgraded our cell phones and the photo of the dog was lost to the nether...so there! lol

I did find a link to it on the Costco web site:

http://www.costco.com/Small-Skeleton-Dog-with-LED-Eyes-and-Timer-Function.product.100160279.html#

There are three on the web site but I only saw one actually in the store.

The web site shows a price of $24.99 for the small dog but the lady at the desk told me they were $15.99 each so go in prepared either way.

This will be the perfect addition to our graveyard this year.

Happy Haunting everyone!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I came home Monday after a long day at work, to be greeted by man's best friend. My wife surprised me and had one on the counter. $16.99 @ the store. Now she wants to order the taller 24 inch one cause it reminds do her of our black lab, lol ?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the spiders too Col. Fryght, I've never seen a skeleton spider before!!

And grats to you scubafilos, what nice thing for your wife to do!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
They're normally $29.99 here in the Canuck costcos, but my hubby just surprised me with one when I sent him on a costco run today. Apparently they were on sale for $9.99. My 3 year old loves him :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was in my local Costco today & they have marked the skeleton dog down to $7.97!!! All remaining Halloween merchandise is on clearance as well. They also had a huge spider, some treat baskets, a skeleton bust & some stacked skulls.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I was in my local Costco today & they have marked the skeleton dog down to $7.97!!! All remaining Halloween merchandise is on clearance as well. They also had a huge spider, some treat baskets, a skeleton bust & some stacked skulls.
Did you happen to notice the clearance price on the large spider?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I got one of the skelly dogs today $7.97, not sure how much he was originally.
Real dog thought it was a bone treat for her :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
I ran by my Costco to pick up the large spider, expecting to see it on clearance. Both the skeleton dog and stacked skulls are half-price. The spider is still full price at $39.99. :( I had them check and they said the price reduction "has only rolled as far as Arizona". sigh.... :( Bright side is that they have tons of the spider, so I can hopefully catch it on sale.

Has anyone in So.Cal seen it on clearance?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts