Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran across the skeleton cat and raven on a online site and now cant find them....i know spider on the web has them, but i cant find them other than on target and they also had the raven in the cage...i',m looking to cross price compare............fyi target will have the cat and raven very very reasonable when they post them available....has anyone found them elsewhere?

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
I saw them on ebay. I've seen them at Spiders of the Web. There is another site that has some on Amazon right now. Halloween Asylum is supposed to be getting them in, AND they are on Target but not available yet. It appears Grandin Road will be carrying them as well, as they had the cat and bird in cage in teaser pictures.

The price range is ridiculous on the bird. Target says $8? but an ebay sellers has it for $25. So I guess just take your time and shop around. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks hilda, it was halloween asylum, ok so basically Spiders with their discount is the same as HA... targets got them wayyyyyy lower but you know, their online stock is iffy, if you dont get to it as soon as they post some of it, its gone fast...remember the antique phone, poof gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts