Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I've searched several websites and local shops over the past month and haven't found anything that I'm looking for, and it's incredibly frustrating :p. This year I'm looking to run with a Sirius Black costume since I already have the beard and hair. The only things I've been able to purchase are the wand, and the Azkaban prison sign that are portrayed in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie. I'm having an incredibly difficult time on finding a green linen duster that's cheap, as well as the white and grey prison outfit. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi!

I was wondering, do you think an off-white cotton pj may possibly work? You can paint the black stripes, then lightly wash it with gray fabric paint and distress the living heck out of it to give it the Azkaban treatment :)
The duster itself is not something particularly hard to sew, if you have access to a sewing machine. There are few tutorials, but you can pretty much make your own pattern from any coat/jacket you may already own. And the fabric, if you don’t want to spend too much on it, can be sourced from curtains, for example.

Good luck :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts