Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post one last video showing the atmospherefx pumpkin jamboree video with the cheap 50$ projector off amazon. This is for those skeptical about using this projector for your pumpkins. You do not need 2000 lumens to achieve a decent singing pumpkin display. This was done during the day. Blinds were just drawn a bit as shown. So if you want you can do singing pumpkins on a budget. This projector was about 10 feet away. I used computer speakers for sound and the dvd was off a DVD player. Hope this helps someone thinking about it but not sure. It's close to the big day so not too much time left.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TQiKRcBK9eE&feature=youtu.be

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Hey, you're right. That does look really good! I love it when you can get a great effect without it costing an arm and a leg.
What kind of projector is that anyway? Your pumpkins look great!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
That's excellent! I admit, it's completely new to me. I'll have to check it out for next year. Even though the price is quite reasonable, I think I've shot my budget for this year.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never know. Next year might be even cheaper. Keep in mind this projector may not be useful for other projections because it's not very highly rated in the resolution area. However for the pumpkins since your not very close the pixelation is not very noticeable.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have not done any outside testing. I would assume it would be okay though. I don't really do any outside haunting. Just my garage. I haven't used this in my garage yet as I just got one this year.

·
Registered
650 Posts
That's excellent! I admit, it's completely new to me. I'll have to check it out for next year. Even though the price is quite reasonable, I think I've shot my budget for this year.
Right there with ya,spent too much already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts