Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum (and prop building) and thought I would attempt to tackle the singing pumpkin choir. I was wondering if anyone had some singing pumpkin routines (preferably 8 pumpkin) that they were willing to share with me. I've done some research and see that most people are using VSA or Vixen, but I have no preference since I haven't worked with either.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts
This is exactly what I was looking for! It's fantastic! What would be the best way to get them?
Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the files required. Just remember, you need to get the Vixen software - it's a free download. This routing is not for VSA.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ariana,

I am new too and want to do the same thing, if you don't mind my asking, which 8 channel controller are you going to be using?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think I am going to do this also. I think my son and my nephew who are 15 and I will learn a lot from it. I am going to do one with the pumpkins on the main house computer and let them do one for their graveyard scene off of the computer in the back of the house. With any luck we may be able to sync it all and use an FM Transmitter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts