Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I really like some of those faces you have carved into the pumpkins. Do you have a good source for pumpkin stencils or did you free hand those?

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes all this was done with the halloween light show from spirits, straight out of the box. I made up a folder on my mp3 player and put 35 songs in it. The light show plays the songs one after another and the lightshow syncs to whatever song comes out.

The pumpkin faces are stencils. I used 4 from Zombie Pumpkins! - pumpkin carving patterns
and 2 are from pumpkin masters.

I used the artificial pumpkins from michaels wich were on sale for $10 each when i got them. I really like this halloween light show.It is very well made and so easy to use. It was nice to have a very nice looking addition to my halloween display with very minimal work on my part. After hand building so many of my props, it was nice to have an easy great looking one for a change.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
looking good , like the faces you carved as well in the pumpkins very nicely done ....

what are the preset song that comes with the light show ?

i bought the gemmy christmas light show with the extra outlet last year to use for singing pumpkins this year , it is not in sync like the lightorama or animated stuff but looks good so am wondering how the halloween one differs except from the pre recorded halloween songs on it ....

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uno, yes thats the one, the songs are the halloween theme, the addams family theme, the phantom of the opera theme, and the last one for the life of me i dont know what the song is called but hear it all the time.

What i did for the lights was, i took basic 6' extension cords and light sockets, cut the plugs off the cords and wired them to the sockets. I then built small wooden holder blocks to mount the lights onto so they would sit straight up in the pumpkins but be below the carvings so they wouldnt show. And then yes, they just plug right into the unit, 3 on each side.Each outlet is rated for a maximum of 1.25 amps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts