Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long time, I've finally got my Singing Pumpkins to a level that I can use for Halloween. I may still tweak the timing a bit, especially near the ending, but if not 'll still be happy with them.

I've attached a video of them in action, but I apologize for the quality. The focus of my camcorder would change occasionally during the show, so it goes out of focus sometimes.

Thanks to those who answered my questions so long ago!!:)

PumpkinChoir.flv video by Willise - Photobucket

·
Registered
291 Posts
Amazing job! I would love to see a tutorial on how to do something like that.

thanks for sharing the video!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will absolutely do a tutorial - I don't know if I will get it done before this Halloween, but shortly after before I put everything away. And who knows, I may get it done next week LOL. We'll see.

Are there any rules to posting tutorials? Any permissions I need to get first?

Thanks

·
Hauntless
8,400 Posts
I will absolutely do a tutorial - I don't know if I will get it done before this Halloween, but shortly after before I put everything away. And who knows, I may get it done next week LOL. We'll see.

Are there any rules to posting tutorials? Any permissions I need to get first?

Thanks
In the tutorial section there is a sticky with the rules. Just follow those are you are good to go.

By the way, love your pumpkin face designs. I made a screen print and thinking of carving my foam pumpkins in that style. (hope that's okay).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.