Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long time, I've finally got my Singing Pumpkins to a level that I can use for Halloween. I may still tweak the timing a bit, especially near the ending, but if not 'll still be happy with them.

I've attached a video of them in action, but I apologize for the quality. The focus of my camcorder would change occasionally during the show, so it goes out of focus sometimes.

Thanks to those who answered my questions so long ago!!:)

PumpkinChoir.flv video by Willise - Photobucket

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really great job! What did you use to drive the lights?
It is driven by a Kit74 relay board ($35) and Vixen software (Free).

The foam pumpkins were the most expensive part of the whole project :D

By the way, I have some pictures for a how to if anyone would like to do it at some point.

·
Registered
668 Posts
yay! so cute i really like the way you did that. what did you use?

·
Registered
638 Posts
i wouldnt want to be one of those relays!!! That is really cool, my seven year old was watching with me and asked me ifI would make one of those!!! Great idea and execution!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
How are you going to display them? They would look cool on log ends cut at different heights. Very nice job, I like the syncing.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Amazing job! I would love to see a tutorial on how to do something like that.

thanks for sharing the video!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Bravo! How entertaining. I love it! I would also like to see the tutorial on this.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will absolutely do a tutorial - I don't know if I will get it done before this Halloween, but shortly after before I put everything away. And who knows, I may get it done next week LOL. We'll see.

Are there any rules to posting tutorials? Any permissions I need to get first?

Thanks

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
I will absolutely do a tutorial - I don't know if I will get it done before this Halloween, but shortly after before I put everything away. And who knows, I may get it done next week LOL. We'll see.

Are there any rules to posting tutorials? Any permissions I need to get first?

Thanks
In the tutorial section there is a sticky with the rules. Just follow those are you are good to go.

By the way, love your pumpkin face designs. I made a screen print and thinking of carving my foam pumpkins in that style. (hope that's okay).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts