Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on singing pumpkin routines, I have a few done already. So I'll post them on this post. If you want the songs PM me. Also, if this is helpful post a comment here so that we keep the thread high on the list.

If you have routines that you don't mind sharing post them here. Mine are VSA but any are welcome. If you make any improvements to ones already posted, please post the newly improved ones and let us know.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just finished another one, i'll have it up by tommorow night, it's I've got a Theory from Buffy the vampire Slayer

·
Registered
44 Posts
My 2007 Singing Pumpkin Routines

I did these routines for my 8 pumpkin setup in '07 using SSC-32 and 3 color (RGB) LEDs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanks for the great support to help others and great routines.. i am working on a couple myself i hope to finish before Halloween and will add that here also

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try to get some videos up soon. I plan on working on another one tonight. What song should I do, Monster Holiday, This is Halloween or Monster Mash

·
Registered
35 Posts
just got my pumpkins out... will do some video of each song mattewemrich i say monster mash... just took pictures of new toys for this halloween will post in a minute when i get pictures off the camera. got some homework to get finished up then will do some video taping of my pumpkins with your routines.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last night I worked on Re your brains and Monster Holiday, my pumpkins are set up in my garage though so I will have to transfer my computer there to test them out and fix minor problems, hopefully I will be able to do this tonight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know whether you have to play each one of these manually, or is there a way to automatically play them all in some sort of sequence (kind of like a winamp playlist)?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts