Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

The concept behind this is simple, you project these faces onto pumpkins to give the effect that they are singing.

2 song's will be included on the DVD. Grim Grinning Ghosts and The Monster Mash. There will be 3 pumpkin animations per song, 1 pumpkin will sing the main parts and there will be 2 other pumpkins, 1 on each side of the main pumpkin that will sing the chorus parts.

$40 - Non Flickering Pumpkins
$60 - 2 Copies of the DVD

All prices include First Class shipping within the USA. Please add $10 for International Shipments. Please be advised I ship once per week (Monday's) and order early to get it in time for Halloween!

Please PM me for payment instructions!

Here is a small sample of the animation, also please visit my YouTube page to see more samples!

YouTube - Grim Grinning Pumpkins Final Sample

·
Registered
9 Posts
problem with dvd

Hello Mixitup,

I emailed you last year about the dvd that you sent me. I bought the 60.00 one and we could not use it. It would lock up on the computer and we tried several computers to make sure that we had tried everything possible to get this to work. We really wanted this for Halloween. You told me to send you the bad one back to you and you would send me a good one. I told you that I feel that you should send me a good one first and pay the shipping to send back the bad one. This was not our faught that we and lots of other people were having problems with these dvd's. We never got a new dvd and we still would like to have this for this year. Please help us with this problem, and make sure this year that we have singing pumpkins.

Thanks , Rose

1 - 2 of 2 Posts