Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Does anyone have a good copy of the singing busts from the haunted mansion ?
I've seen a lot of them on youtube, but thought someone might have a better
quality copy available.
Thanks

·
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only one I have is off youtube. It's OK. Is the one you have the entire song ?
Would it be possible to send it to me through email ? I'm not sure if I know Mark.
Thanks

I have one but I am not sure how good it is, it might be the same one you have seen. I think Mark might have one.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Here is the one I am going to use. I haven't ripped it yet but I bookmarked it so I can later. Since I use LOR it plays video so I can add this video in Vegas 9 and mix it down with my music and throw it into LOR and sequence it with my lights, so when I play my light sequence it will project the image on the busts and the same time. I am in Christmas mode right now, but after the Holidays and things calm down I am going to put something together and i will post it.

YouTube - Grim Grinning Ghosts

·
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the one I have. I'm going to start making my busts next week. If you find a better source let me know and I'll do the same. Thanks

Here is the one I am going to use. I haven't ripped it yet but I bookmarked it so I can later. Since I use LOR it plays video so I can add this video in Vegas 9 and mix it down with my music and throw it into LOR and sequence it with my lights, so when I play my light sequence it will project the image on the busts and the same time. I am in Christmas mode right now, but after the Holidays and things calm down I am going to put something together and i will post it.

YouTube - Grim Grinning Ghosts

·
Banned
524 Posts
Ok I have mixed this down with music so anyone can use it has they deem fitting. It kinda starts quick but that was just how the video is and in order to sync the music I had to do it that way. When I have some more time I will work on putting a better intro on there.

It is to larger to attach in the forum, so once I get my server back up in a day or so I will post it there for download....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Wow!! bobzilla great find. Put one in the back of your car and you can use it anywhere. I wonder what type of projectors they are using? They look massive.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Yea that is a cool video and good music to boot. If I had to take my guess I bet it is a probably a ASK or inFocus projector which are LCD3 projectors.

Anyone interested in the Grim Grinning Ghost video with music you can get it from the link below. My servers are back up so I uploaded it for anyone who wants it.

http://www.mesquitechristmas.com/halloween/media/Grim Grinning Ghost.zip

·
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts