Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a simple single channel color organ like the ones pictured below? I'm having the hardest time finding where to buy a simple single channel one. I've found a few links to places who claim to sell them, like the one with the purple background, but you can't actually place an order. I'd prefer to purchase a ready made one and not have to mess with a kit, but if I can only get a kit, then so be it. I want to hack one of those talking Gemmy skulls. Please and thank you.
clobuy_C4738.jpg 51c2e16f27325f19ef48e8836cad7535.jpg

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J-Man, I've found a couple of hack tutorials online and the ones I've found all seem to use the 120v AC boards. Supposedly the boards cost less than $10, which would be a great price if I could actually find one. Here's an example of one of the hacks using the exact same skulls I have, although I don't intend to have the eyes light up, as most people do. I like a less toyish more realistic look.
http://www.hauntforum.com/showthread.php?t=27940

Of course I'd much rather use a low voltage setup, but want to keep the cost at a minimum. Do you currently have your boards available, and is it as simple as hooking up the 120v board in the tutorial?

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
I have bought single and triple channel color organ kits from Electronic Goldmine in the past.
I think they still have them for sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts