Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a 17 and senior in highschool so this has got to be a good costume haha :)
So I want to paint my entire body silver. I would wear something like This. Probly a leotard or tube dress with hot shorts. I probably won't be wearing leggings. I have two questions
1. What body paint should I use that is cheap and will cover my whole body? I was thinking Mehron Theatre Makeup and Supplies , but I don't know how much of my body it will cover?
2. I have blonde hair. Should I color my hair? I was thinking Ben Nye Temporary Hair Color

·
Registered
12 Posts
i do not think that the makeup will cover much, i am not sure what to tell you in that aspect but from taking cosmetology i know that unless you want grey/silver in your hair for weeks after i would just buy a wig, it may say it will wash right out but unless it is a temporary rinse it will not, another suggestion would be to buy some hair color spray from wal-mart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The website says

This ultra fine, silky smooth Metallic Powder can be used dry or combine it with Mehron Mixing Liquid to form a water-based metallic liquid makeup. The dynamic effects of Metallic Makeup Powder can be used in body painting, face painting, costume makeup, character makeup and sexy evening makeup.
Its usable for body painting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts