Start of sign up:
Oct. 29, 2013

Ending date for sign up:
Nov. 13, 2013

Shipping Deadline:

Dec. 12, 2013

Rules:

1. The values of the gift must be $20.00, give or take a dollar or so,

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.

3. gift can be Halloween related or Christmas items also,, depending on the likes list!

4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

5. You must PM Bethene when you ship, along with the tracking number

6 Send Bethene a PM when you receive your gift, PLEASE do this, your reaper will want to know it arrived

7.if your receive a gift but are unable to send one in return, you are expected to send your gift to your "victim"

8.. if you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved :
if you do not send a gift but have received one, you will be banned from further secret reapers.

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party, etc) PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!!
shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe, etc.

Have fun every one, lets make this as great a secret reaper as last year!!
Let the fun begin

·
Head Witch
2,872 Posts
Twisted theme of course Love Tim Burton
if you do anything religious I am Wiccan,which is Pagan Based so any thing Holly King, Oak King, pentacles, Snowmen, The all Father (Santa claus)
Hand made is A OK, :D
My tree is black this year so any ornaments that i could put in it would be awesome sauce.
Orange, black, Green and purple are the colors i usually go with be inventive. I'm sure I will love it!!
Zombies
Anime
Jack and Sally
Oogie boogie
Gothic ornaments
Witch ornaments
nightmare before christmas
would like some Halloween ornaments
I could use a Halloween themed stocking
maggie treat
if you get stuck visit one of my boards on pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/moonwitchkitty/a-halloween-xmas/
http://www.pinterest.com/moonwitchkitty/yule/

Let the fun begin!!
the list is subject to change. going to be so much FUN!!!

Dislikes
Cuteness
Pink

·
Reaper Queen
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The gifts can be flat out Halloween too, I don't have Halloween type Christmas , just a couple of ornaments I use, so your likes list can have all Halloween on it, or a mix of the two. I think the likes thread can just be here, not alot of takers I am sure

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Me me me.
Reaper: Subject to be added to so check the thread for updates
Please DO NOT use past reaper wants lists. They were geared towards my 2013 theme. and since I change themes every year.

Not really decorating for Christmas now that my son is grown but can be presuaded if they are corrupt and dark or just plain Halloween style.
My request are for 2014 theme haunt "Twisted Tales"

Likes/Needs
Large plastic candies (black/white) or I can paint for willy wonka scene
Mushrooms for alice in wonderland
tea sets the creepier the better also for alice in wonderland
Corrupted large white rabbit
black and white ball garland(think strings of balls together only in black and white)
decks of cards (used is good, missing cards is good too)
Glue sticks.....big or mini
Black and white striped material.. Don't care if used or the size of the stripe
air hockey pucks for a plinko game
skulls (lightweight)
Nightmare before Christmas stuff for a scene
Black and white Christmas ornaments are ok NBC ok too. but don't need any others.
Little Red Riding hood costume and basket
Parasol for Mary Poppins
Mary poppins carosel horse scene.....costumes for my scene. the hats, jackets, shoes etc
2T size zombie costumes for my munchins for the wizard of oz scene
Halloween dish towels
Hansel and Gretel sign--creepier the better
clear package tape for building
great stuff for building
tubes of clear silcone for building
bubble wrap or stuffing to fill props
pvc candles for graveyard
Standing wreath for graveyard
vines (don't care what color or condition)
masks for my rabbit hole
Homemade/thrift store/used or new are all welcome in my home.

dislikes/not needed
glitter
inflatables
blow molds
music

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Sweet moses Bethene you are conducting another Secret type reaper?? I bow to you woman you are amazing you truly are. I think this sounds great! I will not partake this time but I think you are super woman for taking this very large task on. (Spooki backs out slowly bowing graciously as she does trying her best not to spill her martini or get her boa dirty on the floor :)) YOU GO GIRL YOU ROCK!

·
Registered
770 Posts
oh i just realised that if we arent that many, maybe noone will send this far. If that is the case, then thats totally cool as well :)

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,024 Posts
I am in !! Whoot
Here is a start for my likes and dislikes

Likes and dislikes

For Christmas I do the theme nightmare before Christmas
Doing black, white and purple for colors
My tree is black & purple

Likes Dark Christmas
Anything nightmare before Christmas
Black and white candy canes
Purple lights
Some Halloween snowflakes (be creative )
Would love a tree top made in this theme Nightmare before Christmas
Ornaments for tree with a nightmare before Christmas theme, or even some black and purple ones or black and white ones.
elegant gothic ornaments
Zero items or him
Oggie boggie items or him
Some cool frames with the characters of nightmare before chrismtas in them
Stocking with nightmare before Christmas flare mini ones or big ones
Halloween town sign
Spooky bows
Coffins
Spooky fake candy ornaments.
Skulls
ravens
Skull hands
Love gothic items
Love candles
Love gothic lamps
Love gothic looking candle holders
Love gothic looking mirrors
Want to start a dark gothic Christmas village so anything for a village would rock.
love to have one of the vampires from nightmare before christmas
hand made items dig
store boughtitems dig
My house is decorated in red and black. year around
Love owls dark ones not cute ones
Love red glass anything

edgar allan poe

I think next year i am going with a theme of a gothic halloween using the colors black, red, white and silver.
I will also do a gothic graveyard outside :)
can always use candles, owls, dragons, tumb stones, skulls gargoiles ,gothic lookin candle holders, rod iron items, crosses, black roses , gothic vases,

I have one dog she is a Kerliain bear dog her name is akita :)

I all ready have sally's spell book so don’t need one of those ;

Dislikes
I do not like cute Christmas anything.
I am not religious so prefer not to get anything religious
Not into Primitive Christmas stuff either .
Do not like cute Halloween stuff
Do not like Bloody any thing
no zombies,
no body parts,
no dolls,
no clowns,

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
I'm in. Work is slowing down a little and I have a couple ideas that could work out really well.

I MADE SOME EDITS:
Likes: cemetery, tombstones, skulls, skeletons, bats, voodoo, miniature Halloween, pumpkins and JoLs, coffins, a Halloween tree ornament could be cool or unusual Christmas tree ornaments [like Krampus], stuff to dress a witch [working on a full size figure for 2014], classic Halloween, vintage halloween, steampunk, LED candles/tealights, LED taper candles if you can find them, outdoor Halloween décor, LED lighting but not strings of lights, mechanical stuff for animated props, spider web pattern lace cloth, electrical stuff so I can add LEDs to props or make my own non-battery LED spot lights.
OK, this is weirdly specific, but Liquitex soft body acrylic paint in the plastic jars/bottles instead of tubes [I can't find them anymore] black, white, grey, purples, reds, orange, greens, browns are all good colors.

Dislikes/don't need: glitter, cute, cute glitter, Kountry Krafts, traditional Xmas décor, potion bottles, I don't do a lot of indoor decorating for either holiday [just the tree in winter], we don't do any outdoor Christmas décor [snow covers it and ticks me off]

·
Registered
770 Posts
I made lots of editing lol..

yay i will then :)

So first of all.. Ive heard a rumour that there is christmas candycorn! I'm only saying lol.

For this reaper I would love to be all dark christmas! :) I only decorate inside, and like my halloweenpartys i like my decorations kinda dark and mysterious rather than bright and jolly. I tend to do frozen icecold christmas, but I would like to incorporate some dark and twisted ones too :D I also normally bring in nature stuff for christmas decorations. I love primitive stuff, anything with a heavy wintery feel to it. Also anything steampunk, anything punkrock, anything Tim Burton-ish -especially nigthmare before christmas. I love goth, vampires ( not twilight or other pop cultural) I love anything withcy. I think a halloween tree ornament would be cool. For christmas I actually like glitter -well some glitter anyway lol. As in snowflakes, tinsel, sparkly snow..eh thingys.. I tend to keep my sparkly decorations up after christmas, as winter decorations. I like ghosts, and pumpkins, and sculls, and bats, rats, crows etc. Actually mice and birds will be a big part of my decorations this year i think.
I am a gadget girl! Anything that lights up, moves or makes a sound, will make me do the same. I love all sorts of lights!
I love handmade items, and items can be new or used i dont mind either -Theres a lot of gems hidding in peoples attics lol. Alsp look at my pinterest board, for inspiration -this is how i picture stuff i will make for my self -or wish i could make lol.
I am totally stealing the idea of starting a gothic wintervillage. Maybe with some sneaky steampunk elements. Oh that would be so cool. Now i know What i will be doing all december hehe..

Dislikes: Well again -Im quite easy to please :) Im not fond of disney or cutesey stuff, but then again -some level of cute is tolerated, it IS christmas after all :) I dont have children though, but I have pet rats, but they will just eat anything they are given lol. Oh and I dont have a star on my tree, I have a spike, and I dont do any religious symbols for Cristmas - as I actually celebrate the Yuletide, and the winter solstice not the Christmas :D Angels are ok though. Traditional christmas items i wont be using at all.
AND SPIDERS!!!! I HATE SPIDERS, HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!!! even the cute ones -there NOT cute!

In my contry christmas is all about "nisser" which is a sort of elf /santas helper in litterature, but also a hobbit/dwarflike creature living near the farms in folklore. So my merry victim can expect to get a packet that may contain traces of " nisse" weather you like it or not lol.

Ok and also, i always wanted an ugly christmas sweater. We dont really do them here, but we know of them, with great jealouxy. Not very black halloween I realise that -but maybe theres a black ugly sweater out there somewhere, you never know!

My Pinterest board: http://www.pinterest.com/pennyapple/creepy-christmas/

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this ( 90% sure) but I'm going to hold off on making it official until closer to cut off just to make sure I'm not biting off more than I can chew. Bethene , I will definitely let you know soon. this sounds like fun.

1 - 20 of 1273 Posts