Start of sign up:
Oct. 26, 2014

Ending date for sign up:
Nov. 15,2014

Shipping Deadline:

Dec. 13, 2013

Rules:

1. The values of the gift must be $20.00, give or take a dollar or so,

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.

3. gift can be Halloween related or Christmas items also,, depending on the likes list!

4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

5. You must PM Bethene when you ship, along with the tracking number

6 Send Bethene a PM when you receive your gift, PLEASE do this, your
reaper will want to know it arrived

7..if you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved :
if you do not send a gift but have received one, you will be banned from further secret reapers.

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party,what type of Christmas you like etc) PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!!
shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe, etc.

Have fun every one, lets make this as great a Merry Reaper
as last year!!
Let the fun begin

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm in. Hopefully, this will be a better swap for me and that everyone plays fairly...I was one of the folks that had to be rescued on the 2nd Hallowen Reaper.
Ditto! No hard feelings about the 2nd reaper, but I do hope this time around goes much smoother!
I'm in and very excited to participate again! I will work on my list and PM it asap!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
ok ive not done this, was looking for likes and dislikes to get a feel for what everyones into..........can anyone give me an idea? are we doing halloween related like trees decor or stuff like that or a mix of what ever?............i wanna play too but want to see whats been done or what folls do...im trying to get my creative juices going here....i like to make my victims things...hehehe

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,458 Posts
ok ive not done this, was looking for likes and dislikes to get a feel for what everyones into..........can anyone give me an idea? are we doing halloween related like trees decor or stuff like that or a mix of what ever?............i wanna play too but want to see whats been done or what folls do...im trying to get my creative juices going here....i like to make my victims things...hehehe
Its just like a regular reaper you get the persons likes and dislikes some want Halloween stuff some want Christmas with a twist. some want both
like for me I do nightmare before Christmas as my theme for Christmas but I also listed my 2015 theme for Halloween and other items I like
it is a blast join us you will love it :)

·
Reaper Queen
8,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh yes, join us! It is all different depending on the victim. I like more traditional Christmas, while others like a dark one, some want just Halloween, it is fun!

1 - 20 of 665 Posts